Winning the Fight Now Shipping
Winning the Fight is now shipping and all pre-orders will be fulfilled by Monday. Amazon Kindle version is coming soon. The book provides clear, concise, practical guidelines for how to increase your chances of victory in any hostile encounter. One of the oldest maxims of combat, is that the core fundamentals for success remain the same whether you are defending your home from an intruder or commanding a combined arms task force in conventional warfare. The book is designed to radically change the way you think about problems, assess threats, train for combat, plan contingencies and adapt to unexpected changes.
Winning the Fight is the first in a series of books from the newly formed Special Tactics Institute, which focuses on integrating tactical wisdom into the bigger picture of strategic thinking, defense planning, academic study and national security policy. The book provides the conceptual foundation for all other Special Tactics publications and is a useful tool for anyone who wants to improve combat performance, strategic thinking or organizational effectiveness. However, it will prove particularly helpful to military leaders from all services, law enforcement organizations, security professionals and policymakers by providing flexible but tangible guidelines for increasing the chances of victory against future threats.
Topics covered in the book include...
- Strategic thinking, planning and adaptability
- Threat assessment and risk assessment
- Contingency planning and wargaming
- Operations and intelligence cycle
- Defensive planning, threat indicators and alert levels
- Identifying intelligence gaps and collection requirements
- Deception, denial and offensive counterintelligence planning
- Mission command and command and control architecture
- Offensive planning, mobility and terrain
- Training, selection and organizational culture
- Identifying strength and weaknesses through self-assessment
- Steps for personal or organizational performance enhancement